Legal Document Filing Service
Legal Document Filing Service to State and Government Agencies
To make things even easier for our customers, we have teamed-up with a national network and can have your Articles, Certificates and Amendments filed electronically (in most cases), by messenger, or by special delivery, where available. Provide us with hand-signed color digital images of your documents by email and let us help you get your company moving forward with our Filing and Retrieval Service. We have over 20 years experience filing and delivering company records to nearly every state in America. We can also obtain documents previously filed with state agencies. Just provide us with the company name and the recorded information you need.
Is Rush Service Available?
Yes, expedited or rush service is available for many (but not all) File and Retrieve services. When placing your order, select the rush option before checkout, and we'll obtain a full fee quote in advance for your state's rush charges plus any service charges where available. For example, the State of California currently charges $350 or more for some rush filing services. Many states to not offer document retrieval for items such as previously filed Articles on a rush basis. Our rush service fee is required for us to process your order on a priority basis and is not refundable regardless of the availability of rush services with your state or whether or not the particular filing or retrieval is available on a rush basis.
How to submit incorporation documents to the state for filing:
- Select the type of processing service from the menu above (Standard or Rush) and click through to your cart and pay the processing fee. The processing fee does not include the state's filing fee, any state counter service fee, messenger or delivery fees, certified copy fees (optional), and any state rush fees (optional).
- Send your signed documents (in PDF format) attached to an email to: email@example.com. If you have a corporate account with us, we can sign and file your initial documents as the Organizer. For corporate accounts, please contact us by phone (310) 752,1157 or send your email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- After we verify that your documents are suitable for filing, we'll send you a PayPal invoice for the filing and service fees.
- If you approve the Invoice fees, pay them via the PayPal link provided.
- Once the invoice is paid, you will be notified by email and we will immediately submit your document for filing.
- Upon completion of the filing, your electronic state-stamped documents will be returned to you via email so that you may print them and preserve them in your new company minute book.