Delaware Registered Agent
"A Registered Agent in Delaware is governed by the Delaware General Corporation Law (Title 8, Chapter 1 of the Delaware Code), the statute governing many business entities. It has been the most important jurisdiction in United States corporate law since the early 20th century because over 50% of publicly traded corporations in the United States and 60% of the Fortune 500 are incorporated in Delaware."
Sign up for two or more years Registered Agent service and get $60 off today! Limited time offer. Conditions apply. Use code SAVEMORE at checkout.
Multi-year Deal details: The $60 off for two or more years applies to a single company two year plan in one state. Offer may be applied to two separate companies for a single year provided that the companies are in the same state.
If you have more than one company, we suggest you purchase the Registered Agent service separately for each entity in order to maximize your discount!
With American Startup Registered Agent annual service you get:
- Annual Report or Statement Filing: You only pay the state fee - no service charges!
- Annual Minutes or Resolutions at a deep discount! No more outrageous fees to maintain your company.
- Secure Virtual Company Minute Book available to you 24/7 where you can view and download your company records!
- Accept on the company's behalf, any service of process documents or tax notices - scanned and emailed directly to you!
- Quick reminders or "heads-up" notifications for pressing filing or tax deadlines.